Your First and Second Visit
What to Expect on your First Visit:
For the first two visits, please budget approximately 60 minutes for your appointment time. Upon arrival, please come inside to check-in. You will meet with a Chiropractic Assistant to complete our sign-in process.
Education is very important to us, we believe that it is foundational for you to understand why we do, what we do in this office. You can expect:
The visit will continue with an Educational video including;
- History of Chiropractic
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Specific, Scientific Chiropractic Assessment:
The next step is having your assessment completed. This assessment will include:
- Neurological and Orthopedic Evaluation
- Spinal Health Assessment
- Range of Motion
Conclusion and Final Steps to the First Visit
At the end of your visit, we will;
- Review our privacy policies
- Review and complete consent forms
- Discuss and create your financial care plan. Government issued photo ID is required.
Methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Debit and Cash.
Cost of First Visit: Adult $90, Child $60
After Your First Visit:
The chiropractor may request Chiropractic Postural Spinal X-rays. These help provide information such as:
- Position of spinal bones in relation to where the nerves sit
- Health of the spine
There are a number of reasons why X-rays won’t be requested. These are:
- Not necessary to complete treatment plan or diagnosis
- Recent usable spinal x-rays (in the last 2 years)
- Specific medical conditions
Should you require x-rays, we will refer you off sight to a Medical Imaging Clinic to get these done.
*If you have already had x-rays done, or any other diagnostic tests (MRI, CT Scan, etc.), please bring the report or a digital copy on your first visit.
What to Expect on your Second Visit:
Your second visit is your Doctor’s Report. This video presentation is where our chiropractor will review:
- Chiropractic education
- The results from your chiropractic assessment
- The results of your chiropractic postural X-rays (as needed)
- And give you specific instructions on how you can obtain the best possible results
At the conclusion of the report, you will meet with our chiropractor, review and complete a consent to care form and receive your first specific, scientific chiropractic adjustment.
Cost of Visit:
Doctor's Report $0
Adjustment: Adult $41, Senior $33, Child $28
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you on your journey to reaching optimal health!