Your First and Second Visit
What to Expect on your First Visit:
For the first two visits, please budget approximately 60 minutes for your appointment time. Upon arrival, please wait for a text message inviting you into our building. Once inside, you will meet with a Chiropractic Assistant to complete the sign-in process.
Education is very important to us, we believe that it is foundational for you to understand why we do what we do while we serve you in this office. You can expect:
The visit will continue with an Educational video including;
- History of Chiropractic
- Benefits of Chiropractic Care
Specific, Scientific Chiropractic Assessment:
The next step is having your assessment completed. This assessment will include:
- Neurological and Orthopedic Evaluation
- Spinal Health Assessment
- Range of Motion
Conclusion and Final Steps to the First Visit
At the end of your visit, we will;
- Review our privacy policies
- Review and complete consent forms
- Discuss and create your financial care plan. Government issued ID is required to match payment method.
Methods of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Electronic Chequing (bring chequing account information) and Cash.
Cost of First Visit: Adult $85, Child $60
After Your First Visit:
The chiropractor may request Chiropractic Postural Spinal X-rays. These help provide information such as:
- Position of spinal bones in relation to where the nerves sit
- Health of the spine
There are a number of reasons why X-rays won’t be requested. These are:
- Not necessary to complete treatment plan or diagnosis
- Recent usable spinal x-rays (in the last 2 years)
- Specific medical conditions
Should you require x-rays, we will refer you off sight to a Medical Imaging Clinic to get these done. X-rays are not covered by Alberta Health Care and are an out of pocket expense.
*If you have already had x-rays done, or any other diagnostic tests (MRI, CT Scan, etc.), please bring the report or a digital copy on your first visit.
What to Expect on your Second Visit:
Your second visit is your Doctor’s Report. This video presentation is where our chiropractor will review:
- Chiropractic education
- The results from your chiropractic assessment
- The results of your chiropractic postural X-rays (as needed)
- And give you specific instructions on how you can obtain the best possible results
At the conclusion of the report, you will meet with our chiropractor, review and complete a consent to care form and receive your first specific, scientific chiropractic adjustment.
Cost of Visit:
Doctor's Report $0
Adjustment: Adult $39.50, Senior $32.00, Child $26.50
Please review our handout explaining our current Covid measures in place. Click here.
We look forward to meeting you and assisting you on your journey to reaching optimal health!